Posted on Thursday December 09, 2021
Want to get involved? Consider giving your time to join a committee!
The following Citizens Committees have vacancies and new terms will begin in January 2022:
- Economic Development Task Force
- Environmental Advisory Council
- Historical Commission
- Human Relations Commission
- La Mott and Wyncote Boards of Historical Architectural Review
- Shade Tree Advisory Commission
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Committee
- Traffic Calming Committee
Additional note: an Arborist/Horticulturist is wanted for Shade Tree Advisory Commission, and an Architect is wanted for La Mott BHAR.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be a resident of Cheltenham Township and an active registered voter.
Time Commitment: Most committees meet monthly. Term lengths vary by committee.
Interested in joining? Please email resume and letter of interest to Ashley Lupino at [email protected]