Church and Yew Roads, Cheltenham
Facilities include: Outdoor swimming pool, full outdoor basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, playground, grills and picnicking, open leisure area, bathhouse, baby wading pool, parking area. Membership information.
History: Formerly the "Cheltenham Swim Club", it was purchased by the Township in 1967 to provide swimming to residents. The area was dedicated to Mr. Conklin in July 1972, in honor of his service to the residents of the Township as Commissioner from 1926 to 1973.
Keswick Avenue and Waverly Road, Glenside
Facilities include: Lighted swimming pool, leisure area, bathhouse, baby pool, children's water slide. Call the Parks and Recreation Department at 887-1000, extension 227 for membership information. Membership information.
History: The Glenside Pool was reconstructed and relocated in 1967 to provide aquatic recreation for all Township resident.